born April 16, 2015 at 11:47am.
Michael was born at 36.4 weeks due to my high blood pressure. (This just so happens to be the exact same gestational age at which we met his sister.) Both Michael and I are healthy, happy and home!
Who isn't excited for a good sale at Sephora?! I mean nothing at Sephora EVER goes on sale, so when it does, we. must. capitalize! Here are the things I'm eye ballin'...
1. hydrating eye cream by Bobbi Brown || This was actually on my Nordstrom wish list about a month ago, but due to budget constraints didn't make the cut. ;) I've used up multiple samples of this eye cream and really enjoy it! It can be used at night time, but I especially love it underneath my make up since it has a built in primer.
2. Clarisonic replacement brush heads || Why not use this time to stock up on some staples? Switching to the Clarisonic brush head for acne prone skin has been a game changer for me, even though I wouldn't describe my skin as such. I think it just gives me a deeper clean.
3. foundation primer-radiance by Laura Mercier || I received a sample of this stuff in one of my recent Nordstrom orders and looooved it! This is one of those primers that could possibly be worn on its own, it's that good.
4. everlasting liquid lipstick by Kat Von D || As you know, I'm a huge fan of my Kat Von D liquid lipstick in the shade 'lolita' -- it's so matte and stays on forever! A few months back I swatched the shade 'outlaw' and was obsessed!
5. naked2 pallet by Urban Decay || Can you believe I don't own a single Naked pallet?! Not a one. This one is definitely my favorite so at a discounted price, I do believe now is the time. ;)
6. brightening violet powder by Besame || I don't remember where I first heard about this stuff, but it gets rave reviews. I've been using this stuff to set my under eye makeup and while I'm happy with it, I've have been looking for something with a little more brightening punch.
7. naked illuminated by Urban Decay || Oh my goodness! I tried this on the other day and it is stunning!! If you don't like a little glitter, then this highlight won't be for you...but oh is it beautiful.
8. NARS kabuki its brush || Pretty sure that everyone I watch on YouTube uses and swears by this brush. The one thing my new Sonia Kashuk brush set is missing is a contouring brush, which pretty much means I need this one, right?
9. almond smoothing & beautifying supple skin oil by L'Occitane || Another YouTuber favorite right here. I love almond scented anything and actually prefer oils to traditional lotions, so I'm really excited to give this a try. Tiffany D talks in greater detail about this stuff in her recent video.
Use promo code "VIBLOVE" to receive 15% off your online purchase!
If you aren't already a beauty insider, sign up here!
Tell me. What are you getting?!