Lipstick. How in the world is one ever supposed legitimately shop for lipstick? I mean really? Aren't there like 90 bajillion options?! A couple of weeks ago my online shopping guide and friend Kelsey @ Pardon My French posted this lipstick tag and I thought it would be fun to join in.
Here goes nothin'!
1. Favorite Lip Balm || Nivea Lip Butter || This stuff is so hydrating and so affordable! I keep some stashed everywhere! I did recently purchase Dior's Creme de Rose lip balm and really enjoy it so far, so that is my honorable mention in this category ;)
2. Best Eye Catching Red || Lip Tar in the color "Psycho" || RED. Like red red. Lip Tars have amazing color pay off!
3. Best Luxury Lipstick || YSL Rough Volupte in Nude Beige || As you know, I only recently hopped on the YSL bandwagon and it was so easy to fall in love with this stuff. It feels amazing on the lips and its staying power really caught me by surprise. In my opinion, YSL lipsticks are definitely worth the price tag.
4. Best Lipgloss || Mac Cremesheen Glass || If I'm going for a glossy look, I reach for this stuff every single time! It's not heavy or sticky but stays put with excellent color payoff.
5. Favorite Drugstore Lipstick || Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick from the Kate Moss Collection || This stuff was a pleasant surprise! I was initially drawn to the color selection of this line and for the price figured I'd give it a try. This lipstick smells great, has a nice matte finish and lasts!
6. Most Disappointing Lipstick || Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain || I really want to love lip stains. They seem like such a "no-fuss" product but I literally have to sit for 5 minutes applying the stuff to get any sort of color on my lips. That's a no go for me. :(
7. All Time Favorite || Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick || This stuff is it! Wonderful color options. Affordable price point. Lasts all day long! SOLD.
I tag any girl who wears lip products!
Send me to Sephora to try out some of your favorites! (I may have gotten an early birthday gift card that's burning a hole in my wallet...)